Service Marketing Speaker
Peter Bowman is a private marketing consultant and service marketing speaker who gives service marketing keynotes and service marketing workshops.
Peter doesn’t believe in off the shelf solutions, but prefers to work with you to create a presentation or workshop that delivers real take home value to your audience.
Ideas are only ever ideas if they are never implemented!
What you can expect:
- Prompt replies to your inquiries
- A face to face (or over the phone if you’re distant) consultation prior to your event, to ensure we understand your needs and can best serve your audience.
- A professionally prepared and delivered presentation with take back to business tools, if required.
- The presentation can be delivered with copies of Peter’s book Service 7 – Transform the way you think about marketing your service business, if required.
- Follow up after the event, to make sure your expectations were met. (We’d also want to know how to improve.)
Why choose Peter Bowman as your next Service Marketing Speaker?
Service Marketing expert, Peter Bowman is the author of Service 7 (Short Stop Press 2012), an entrepreneur, business owner and marketer who lives and breathes service marketing within financial planning and professional services environments.
His Adviser Marketing Week Blog is a free knowledge source allowing readers to gain knowledge and insights into how they can improve the marketing performance of their own businesses. Peter’s business, Adviser Marketing Week allows Peter the opportunity to deliver customised service marketing speaking engagements – both keynotes and workshops.
Peter has a Bachelor of Business (Marketing and Human Resource Management) and a Bachelor of Business (Honours), with first class Honours for his thesis on service quality, marketing and consumer decision making. Today Peter works within his own consultancy and has previously led Marketing for some of Australia’s largest institutionally owned and non-institutionally owned financial services businesses. Over that time Peter has refined his own thinking about service marketing and created and implemented frameworks to deliver valuable business and client outcomes.
Service Marketing Speaker Engagement Information
Fees: Small group workshops start from $1,500 per half-day. Regular fees start from $2,500 – $10,000+ plus travel & expenses, depending on duration, complexity & proximity of the engagement.
Travels: from Sydney. And will happily travel internationally to USA, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, Singapore, UK, plus more.
Contact us: Simply complete this online form.