Terms and conditions
By visiting and using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The information on this site is general information only. It does not consider your needs or the needs of yourself or your business and therefore should not be considered personal or business advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on this site or materials linked from this web site is at your own risk.
- From time to time pages and posts on this site may link to external party websites. AM WEEK is not responsible for these sites or their content.
- Should you contribute to the site in comment or submission you do so within the spirit of AM WEEK’s mission, be lawful and be non-commercial and be in your name. Failure to do this may result in the removal of your comment or submission from the AM WEEK website without notice. We encourage fair play and no shenanigans.
- All information in this site it the copyright of AM WEEK unless otherwise stated.
- You may link to this website provided you do so within the spirit of the mission and you agree to remove the links prompty if requested by AM WEEK.
- This site is for Australian residents only.
AM WEEK offers website users the opportunity to receive blog post notifications. Details provided to us will only be used sole for this purpose. You may subscribe and unsubscribe for these notifications as you wish.
AM WEEK reserves the right to change the site’s terms, conditions and privacy wording and website visitors should check on these from time to time.