Service design is tale of two stories.
Firstly, there’s the story that includes what the client sees: your professionalism, interpersonal skills and advice process. Secondly there’s also the story that’s invisible to the client. This story relates to all the research, analysis, administration, compliance and professional development that’s hidden.
In the modern advice world, it’s time to reconcile these two stories if you haven’t already.
At Adviser Marketing Week, we can help you:
- Update and review client standard letters
- Review and blueprint the client journey
- Review and blueprint the adviser and administration process
- Refine and reconcile the two journeys in a way that makes it easy for the client to deal with you and create back office efficiencies
- Help you consider value adding as part of your client experience.
Service Marketing delivers when great communication meets great service design. You can have the best reputation in the market, but it will be let down every time if you make it hard for clients to deal with you.
To talk to us about your service design challenges and opportunities, contact us.